Nice fresh pasta salad for for example a BBQ
Very easy to make in half an hour and enough for 6 people
- ½ lb. orzo pasta
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 8 oz. feta cheese
- 1 tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives
- 2 cloves of black garlic
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the orzo and continue stirring so it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook, uncovered, until al dente.
- Drain the pasta (use a fine mesh sieve, better for straining the small pasta) and rinse with cold water to stop the pasta from cooking further.
- Toss the pasta with the olive oil in a large bowl.
- After tossing, add tomatoes, feta cheese, cucumber, chives, oregano, black garlic.