Ingredients: (4 people)
- 6 black garlic cloves (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cans peeled tomato (±400 g)
- ± 270 ml coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds (to garnish)
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped (to garnish)
- Cook the garlic in oil for a couple of minutes.
- Add the peeled tomato’s and coconut milk and heat the soup on a medium fire. Let it boil for 25 minutes.
- Puree the soup in a blender for at least 2 minutes, until very smooth. Season with salt & pepper.
- Serve the soup in bowls and sprinkle with sesame seeds and coriander. Optional to add a few drops of sesame oil.
Enjoy your meal!