Vegan Banana and Black Garlic Smoothie is an easy and healthy breakfast recipe made with frozen fruits. It is packed with nutrient dense ingredients and antioxidants. Kids love it!
- 2 Balsajo Black Garlic cloves
- 1 large banana
- 1 apple, cored
- 200 ml coconut milk (or any other plant milk)
- A handful of cashews, toasted taste best (or other nuts like pecans or walnuts)
- 1 teaspoon of flax + 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple or agave syrup (or honey, if you’re not vegan)
- Fresh or frozen berries (blueberries, strawberries, blackberries etc.)
- Place all ingredients in a bender and whizz it all to desired consistency. Drink straight away.
Recipe en photo from Garlic Matters.