Hallelujah! This really is the tastiest garlic sauce you have EVER tasted! Sorry for my enthusiasm, but I had to tell you this. It tastes much better than regular garlic sauce, because it is less sharp and much tastier. And the biggest advantage: you don’t wake up the next morning asking whether you have a dead bird in your mouth or not …
- Combine mayonnaise and coconut milk and stir well.
- Grind the garlic cloves in a mortar as fine as possible.
- If necessary, add a spoonful of the mayonnaise that has been stirred loose, so that it becomes easier.
- Stir the garlic into the sauce. With a whisk this works best.
- You can also stir finely chopped parsley or chives
If you fry regular garlic fruit, or heat it, many healthy substances can be lost. By using the black garlic in a sauce, you do not heat it and all substances are retained. And because you don’t smell like garlic, you can eat it carefree every day.
Recipe made by Paleo lifestyle Wendy.