Delicious muffins with black garlic. What a beautiful dish from Monique
- 8 cloves of black garlic, finely cut
- 200gr oatmeal
- 1 orange pepper, cut in rings
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 tbls stevia sweet Xtra
- 1 tbls cocosoil on room temperature / or avocado oil
- 175ml water
- Preheat the oven at 175C. Place muffincups in a muffintray.
- Blend all the ingredients and let it rest for a while.
- Fill the cups and bake the muffins in the middle of the oven (hot air) in approx. 35min., check from time to time.
- Let it cool down.
This is a recipe from Monique van der Vloed. She is a (natural) nutritionist / weight consultant / nutrition coach, and author of the successful books “Naturally tasty baking” and “Naturally tasty Basic Cookbook”. Take a look at her website or Facebook page for delicious recipes and more.